Auditing and Assurance
We offer auditing beyond the annual statutory audit as required by the South African Companies Act. Our portfolio includes internal auditing, performance auditing as well as investigation of internal controls.
These services include the following:
- Financial Statement Audits (Statutory Audits)
- Annual statutory audit as required by the South African Companies Act
Other Special Audits
Performance audits – Audit carried out to determine whether resources have been acquired economically and are used efficiently and effectively Investigation of the effectiveness of internal controls
- Audit of compliance with regulations
- Confirmation of accounting treatments with respect to complex transactions
- Monitoring of prospective accounting and regulatory changes
- Special-purpose audit engagements
- Independent review of externally reported information
Agreed upon Procedures
- Reviews where we report on the factual findings of the procedures which have been agreed between us and the client, according to the type of assurance required by the client.
- Evaluation and improvement of the effectiveness of risk management, internal controls and governance processes